Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday with the Green Lantern

Happy Birthday to Two special little boys that are turning 9 years old. This cake was done for a friend's son that I went to middle school with.  Enjoy.  The cake is Vanilla with Vanilla Butter cream, cut in the shape of the Green Lantern's symbol, with a custom edible image.  The edible image was purchased at Lorna's Cake & Candy Supply in Allen Park, MI, those ladies are the greatest.  Anyway the idea for the cake came from a combination of two cakes that I Google.

Cool pictures I was able to find three pictures that went well together.



Green Lantern's oath: 
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!




I took a 1/2 sheet of cake and cut it into the shape.  Was not as easy as it looks.

 Signing out Valerie's Granddaughter  Toshia

No comments:

Post a Comment